Select Hourly Candidate Screening System Speeds &
Flooded with applications for non-exempt positions?
Associate Screening System speeds up
and streamlines the hourly talent selection and assessment of
candidates by identifying the top applicants for you.
Select provides supplementary, individualized
interview questions that drill down into a candidate’s
potential weak areas. Performance and retention levels are higher among
entry-level applicants recommended through Select.
Integrated Selection Process
An integrated selection process starts by determining what success
looks like in a specific job
and then determining what capabilities (personality, motivations,
skills, abilities, education, experiences, etc.) contribute to success.
We helps you identify what defines success
in the job. Once the target is defined,
each component of the selection process should be designed so that all
critical capabilities are measured in the selection process.
- Use a multiple hurdle approach.
- Provide early opportunities for self-selection out of the
- Incorporate web-based assessments earlier in the process to
pass fewer, but higher quality, candidates.
- Place in-person interviews late in the process to relieve
the burden of hiring managers and recruiters.
- Leverage technology wherever possible to increase efficiency.
Specific to Job Type
Completed in only 15 to 20 minutes, Select
assessments are specific to job type at the associate level:
- New! Select
- Administrative Support
- Banking Sales Associates
- Banking Service Associates
- Banking Branch Managers
- Call Centers – Inbound Sales
- Call Centers – Inbound Service
- Call Centers – Outbound Sales
- Convenience Store Associates
- Convenience Store Managers
- Customer Service
- Entry Level Retail Managers
- Help Desk Agents
- In-store Banking Sales Associates
- Leasing Agents
- Personal Services
- Production & Distribution
- Restaurants Back of the House
- Restaurants Front of the House
- Retail Clerk Cashier
- Retail Sales Associates
Get a jump-start by choosing standard, off-the-shelf assessments,
or take a customized
approach with assessments built using job analyses and company-specific
research by our experts.
Select integrates smoothly with web-enabled
application processes and
applicant-tracking systems for a seamless applicant experience.
Call for a desktop demo